Egypt Healthcare Forum
Egypt Healthcare Forum is the only event in Egypt that brings together the public and private sector to address challenges in transforming healthcare delivery in Egypt.
Egypt’s healthcare sector is aiming to achieve a comprehensive surge in healthcare services in the coming years with the goal of the government’s Healthcare Reform Programme to provide universal healthcare access to all Egyptians by 2030 and the private sector taking a leading role in providing healthcare services that support the growing population’s healthcare demand.
To help achieve this vision, the Egypt Healthcare Forum will gather regional and international decision-makers from public and private healthcare providers, investors and industry stakeholders to discuss Egypt’s top healthcare agenda priorities and highlight key projects that will transform healthcare delivery to make it better, faster and more accessible for citizens.
Join the high-level government officials and C-level executives from the public and private sector in this must-attend the event and be part of healthcare improvements in Egypt.
Top 5 reasons to attend the event.
- Government officials and policymakers: Learn about the best practices, public health strategies and systems; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the public health development
- Find New Products & Services: Egypt Healthcare Forum will feature an international exhibition with live demonstrations of innovative healthcare design and technology products
- Connect and forge relationships with industry leaders in healthcare across Egypt and the region and make plans for future healthcare developments in Egypt
- Learn from international trailblazers while they address the biggest challenges in delivering world-class healthcare services in highly populated countries
- Get exclusive insight into Egypt’s current and future hospital projects and investment opportunities